This is an accessibility statement from Hall.
Measures to support accessibility
Hall takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Crosspeak Software:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Crosspeak Software is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Crosspeak Software. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Crosspeak Software:
- Phone: 207-956-0020
- Email: [email protected]
- Visitor Address: 10 Mill Brook Road Unit 1 Saco, Maine 04072
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 6877 Scarborough, Maine 04070
We try to respond to feedback within two business days.
Please let us know if you have any accessibility issues.
This statement was created on 7 October, 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.